Do Well, Be Well with Diabetes is a 5-week series of classes for people with type 2 diabetes.
- Classes are scheduled for Tuesdays from 9:00 to 11:00 am
- Classes begin February 11 through March 11, 2014.
- Classes will be held in the Tommy Flatt Community Education Room at Parkview Regional Hospital, located at 600 S. Bonham Street in Mexia.
- Bring along a spouse or caregiver, as well!
Call the Extension office, 729-5314, for more information or to pre-register.
Free classes for High-Risk individuals. High-risk is defined as:
- Healthy, age 65 or older
Or living with:
- Chronic Asthma
- Sickle Cell
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Obstructive Lung Disease
- Heart Disease
- Mental Illness
- Organ Transplant
- Long-term Steroid Use
- Hodgkin’s Disease
- Substance Abuse
- Living in Long-Term Care Facility